12 February 2014

DIY Valentine Card



Crazy thing, we don't have helium balloons here in Greece, I had my husband driving all over town looking for one, in florist shops, at the super market, everywhere.  So I could show you my cute card idea, I think I made the sentiment up myself, I thought of it as I was making a gift for my niece.  This balloon image above is courtesy of Kaptain Kobold on Flickr and a little bit of Canva and PicMonkey.

All you need to do is get some helium filled balloons, print out this card and tie it on with a ribbon.
When you go to print, push the multiple button and then you can custom it to print 2 to 6 prints per page.  You can print on colored card stock or leave it on white paper, it looks good either way.

I made this one for my niece's wall.
A little bit different but the same sentiment.

2 comments:

SIMPLESEW said...

Your really sharing the love.............

Susan at TheBoredZombie.com said...

aww, so sweet!