11 May 2013

Rainbow Swap

The swap is all full now! 


I have been loving Rainbows lately and guess what Stacey at The Tilted Quilt has made another awesome swap, called the Rainbow Charm Swap, go check it out!

Here are the rules from her blog.




over the rainbow swap

Rules are never fun, but here they are:

1.  There are 56 slots available.  You can sign up for up to two slots - Each person will be assigned a color. Once all the swap slots are filled, I will email you your color assignment. (red, pink, orange, yellow, purple, blue, aqua, green).  

3. Fabric must be designer label, 100% cotton, quality fabric.  
No Hancocks, Joanns or Michael's fabrics.

4. Fabric must be new and unwashed and must come from a smoke free environment.

5. Before sending your fabric to me, cut your fabric into 5" x 5" charm squares.
1 yard = 56 charm squares (5" x 5".)  If you need a  tutorial on how to cut fabric into charms check out this one by Elizabeth Hartman.

6.  Put your fabric in a ziploc bag and include a 3x5 index card with your name, email address, mailing address, fabric info (designer, manufacturer, line, color.) I will compile a master list of fabrics and email it to you once the swap is complete. 

7. In your envelope, include, the charms in ziploc, the index card a PREPAID SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE for me to mail your charms back to you! This swap is open to international swappers, but you will need to be provide me with your PayPal address so I can bill you for your return postage.  If you have questions about this, please let me know.

8. After the sign up is full, I will provide you with deadlines for mailing.


For some Rainbow inspiration check this quilt out here  , here or here.

Just found this cool one here.

I also just got this quilt pattern for free, but you can get it for less than $1.00 on Craftsy, it is made with orange and grey fabrics but I could so see a cascading color of rainbows instead, check it out here

No comments: