01 April 2013

April's Goals

Oh Boy, I have a lot lined up for April, so many things to do!
First I will be making several mug rugs for April Showers blog hop with Madame Samm and Erin as our cheerleader over at Sew We Quilt, it starts on April 8th and my day is the 17th (Arthur's Birthday).

Then I don't know if you have been following Sew Lux's charm madness blog hop, but if you make something with charms you can enter it in their linky (ends 4/6) for a prize as a charm madness project.
and I thought that while doing this project I could also link it to Le Challenge, this months inspiration is Geometrics (simple enough, right), it is due April 15.
I want to use these charms, Riley Blake medium dots (I had) and Riley Blake medium chevrons, that I won from Shirley over at SIMPLESEW.
I had actually won a pincushion at her daughter-in-laws blog To Love Handmade and Erica made such a cute dress form pincushion but it was to big to ship, so instead I am going to make my own dress-form pincushion, you can get the instructions and pattern from here.
This is the fabric I chose, another April project.
I am also almost finished with my Anchors Aweigh Quilt top, I just have to do Row 6 (the hardest row).  I am making a smaller version and you can find all of the information on my other blog Travel Thru Greece.
A complete mess, but I hope to finish this by Wednesday.
I want to finish this up so I can get working on the coolest and oh so cute Texas Teardrops Quilt.
Texas Teardrops QAL
Vicki over at the Quilting Lodge Blog is having a QAL and she has fabrics and supplies to go with it.
This is not an April finish, but an April start, I hope to get this finished in time with everyone else and that date is set at the beginning of June, just in time for my birthday and my daughters.
So wish me luck!
Linking to a A Lovely Year of Finishes.

2 comments:

Ivory Spring said...

Beautiful fabrics!

Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway.

Bouts Choisis said...

My oh my - you are going to be busyin April!Some fun projects lined up!