19 March 2013

Changing to Bloglovin'

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello finally got it able to recognize my blog, I had my own address in my URL and so it was looping back to my own blog and therefor not recognizing the blog, or something like that.  Thanks for the help Erin at Sew At Home Mummy.

I also wanted to thank Janine at Rainbow Hare Quilts for letting me know that bloglovin' wasn't feeling any love from my blog and she couldn't find me.  Thanks Janine.

I just transferred all of the blogs that I read on google reader in a matter of seconds, guess how many blogs I follow  151  and I read just about every post, wow, no wonder I sometimes don't get anything done, lol.

1 comment:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I'm glad you got that sorted out. Looking forward to seeing your posts in bloglovin now :)