24 September 2012

A Contest I could win but need your help

Who is up for free fabric?  or I should say free fabric for me!  Or you could win free fabric too, just let me know. 
In my last post I warned about having a Pinterest account but know I am so hoping you do.  Because I want you to go to my account and re-pin your favorite fabric bundle that I have picked from Fresh-Squeezed Etsy Shop.
And we have a winner- Savannah Bop was the one most pinned!

A Bunch of Fun, I removed

Prairie Sunshine


Help me pick out the one to get I will be making some fabric baskets for the kids room.  We just put up an electric blue curtain, so this is why I like the blues and we have some green pillows from IKEA.
If you want to join in the contest let me know and I will re-pin yours too!
Deadline is on Wednesday, so not much time.

Update:  Randi the shop owner had such a huge response that there is no way she could seriously give a bundle to everyone (unless if she didn't want a shop anymore).  So this little challenge is going to become a monthly activity, how fun.

3 comments:

JLVerde said...

Repinned Savanah Bop for you.

Could you re-pin mine (http://pinterest.com/pin/271482683758600443/)

(or go to my blog, I made a post about the contest there)

GOOD LUCK!

Monica said...

Happy to help...here's mine.

http://pinterest.com/pin/230668812135596366/

Ginny said...

Hi repinned Savanah Bop! Would love your help with mine! Took the plunge, thanks for the heads up on this contest!
http://pinterest.com/pin/66287425736686373/