21 April 2008

Friends

Fast Friends
Anastasia will be turning 3 in July, she is so precocious and loves to talk in a very loud voice, Nik loved her. As you can see in the photo above they are having a grand time. When I was changing Nik, Anastasia asked if she could see his peepee, it was the funniest thing. Also when we gave Nik his pacifier, Anastasia ran to go get her's and showed it to Nik. (photo below)
This is us outside of our favorite bakery, it has the best cookies.
P.S. Arthur was next to me when I wrote the last blog and he was the one saying how old he was, I was just writing what he told me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mara, you look great! And Nik is darn cute too! Happy Belated Birthday Arthur!

Kelly said...

Mara, You look so cute and European in the above photo. We hope that things are going very well. Nic is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you wrote to me this morning. I kept thinking that I hoped you attached some pictures. I can't believe how often I forget that I can get updates here! I loved the pictures and it looks like Nik is growing healthy and strong. I love the cookbook idea. So far I have been trying to read different kinds of books to my son and he just wants to eat them. I'm still hopeful he will get the reading bug from me though... Its so nice to know that all is well with you and your family. Good luck with the scooter!
Cheryl

Jeanie said...

Mara, you do look really good, great picture of you!

Mike says you should have gotten a 'hog' to ride.

MMM, cookies, my favorite junk food!